Rosemarie Sunderland, President of Thrive4Life, will be a featured speaker and the Day 2 chairperson at this event. Register for the conference using promo code THRIVE4L and receive $200 off. Register Now
Drop by Booth #126 to see us at the 2019 Florida Suppliers Night!
Register HERE for free.Read More
March 12-14, 2019 (Register Now)
FDA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCHF) regulation requires facilities that manufacture, process, pack or hold human food for consumption in the U.S., to have at least one “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)”.
This course is the standardized curriculum developed by FSPCA and is recognized by the FDA as meeting the training requirements to become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual. It provides the knowledge to perform or oversee:
* Preparation of the Food Safety Plan namely the hazard analysis and identification of the preventive controls.
* Validation of the preventive controls.
* Records review.
* Reanalysis of the Food Safety Plan.
April 24-25, 2019 (Register Now)
On May 30, 2017, compliance began for FDA’s FSVP regulation. This regulation imposes sweeping new changes on food importers and requires review and assessment of the food safety practices of foreign suppliers and their compliance history. Foreign suppliers must be approved by importers pursuant to a written program before sourcing. FDA’s regulation also requires new information to be submitted for customs entries: the FSVP importer – the person responsible for FSVP compliance – must now be declared for each importation of FDA-regulated food (including dietary supplements) unless exempt.
This 2-day course will provide participants with the knowledge to implement the requirements of the FSVP regulation including:
· Determining known or reasonably foreseeable hazards with each food imported.
· Evaluating the risk posed by the food (based on a hazard analysis and foreign supplier’s performance).
· Using that evaluation to approve suppliers.
· Conducting supplier verification activities.
· Maintaining documents that are required to demonstrate compliance with the regulation.